- The labour market posted an underwhelming start to the new year as the city-wide unemployment rate rose more than half a percent to reach 7.7% in January.
- With restrictions lifting on March 1st, companies have begun rolling out their return-to-office policies, bringing the province the closest it’s been to pre-pandemic life.
- Industrial land acquisitions and developments continue at nearly breakneck speed as prices and rents keep rising and investors are pushed farther out from the GTA.
- Waterfront Toronto has selected Dream Unlimited and Great Gulf to develop a 12-acre project known as Quayside.
- Hudson’s Bay announced the closure of one of its prominent downtown locations at 44 Bloor St E as landlord Brookfield Properties plans to redevelop the site on two subway lines.
Allen Mayer | Broker
Commercial Real Estate Agent in Toronto